Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Holidays - It is the season of transition - out with the old and in with the new. Television, in general, is disappointing, radio not far behind. And newspapers will be a thing of the past soon. The stuff of surf is the web. In a sea of blogs and twits, I post my treks and thoughts. I send Greeting Cards, or maybe just an email. You know, there are somethings that are old, that are good. Sending a handwritten note, have lunch with a friend and getting together for the holidays with family. Simply warm traditions that should never pass by for the new, fast and vast Internet. But, the Internet is what we make it. A good place to talk, to share, to learn. I hope that your Season of Greetings is warm and wonderful. Stay safe.
blog comments powered by Disqus

That's My Rose Community

Music